Sometimes alert pages are hosted on unreliable hosting services with low availability. For that reason, it can happen that the page you are trying to review is not accessible at that time .
Articles in this section
- I signed up to Blasty Full Power. Why do I need to manually review alerts?
- Some alerts have no relation to my content. What's wrong?
- How to IGNORE an alert?
- How to mark an alert as LEGAL?
- What is the difference between an alert and a Blast?
- Some alert pages are unavailable for review?
- How to review your alerts FASTER?
- Does Blasty stop monitoring my content when I turn my computer off?
- What is an alert?