When you submit URLs in the "Submit infringing URLs" section of your account, our system automatically analyzes the webpages submited and links one of your books to each Blast. In order to save you time, this process is automated. As a result, sometimes it is not the right book which is linked to the Blast. In practice, this doesn't usually impact the completion of the Blast as long as the author of the book is the right one.
Articles in this section
- My AntiVirus program blocks the Blasty extension when I try to download it, why?
- I have the impression that the volume of infringements is increasing because of Blasty.
- I keep seeing the same pirated sites over again. What can I do on my end?
- Why does the wrong book appears in the "my content" section of my blast?
- How to install the Blasty Chrome extension?
- Never ending "SCANNING" badges.
- A third-party website has received a wrong Blast from Blasty on my behalf. What should I do?
- I haven't had alerts in a while. Did Blasty stop working for me?
- I get warnings from Google saying that there's a lot of traffic coming from my computer..
- What happens when I uninstall the Blasty browser extension?