In practice, it is not a big deal if a Blast has been submitted for the wrong piece of content under your ownership, as long as the author name (or pen name) is the right one.
Articles in this section
- What is a manual Blast?
- How can I cancel a Blast?
- When to submit a Blast and when not to submit a Blast?
- What is Auto-Blast?
- I know of infringing webpages that Blasty didn't yet locate. Can I submit Blasts manually for them?
- Can I trust Auto-Blast?
- How can I deactivate Auto-Blast?
- Does it matter if a Blast has been submitted for the wrong piece of content under my ownership?
- Can a Blast be submitted for multipled webpages/URLs?
- A webpage is infringing upon multiple pieces of content under my ownership. What should I do?