In practice, it is not a big deal if a Blast has been submitted for the wrong piece of content under your ownership, as long as the author name (or pen name) is the right one.
Articles in this section
- Should I be concerned when receiving Blast rejections upon Auto-Blasts?
- Some blasted webpages don't show any relation to my content. Is something wrong?
- How to submit a manual Blast in all circumstances?
- What is a manual Blast?
- How can I cancel a Blast?
- When to submit a Blast and when not to submit a Blast?
- What is Auto-Blast?
- How long does it take for a Blast to be completed?
- What if a website hosting an infringement refuses to complete a Blast?
- Can I trust Auto-Blast?