No, it's not necessary. Books that share the exact same title (but are different editions) can be uploaded only once.
Articles in this section
- How can I add more content to my dashboard?
- How can I remove a piece of content from my Blasty account?
- How can I add or change a thumbnail to my content listed on Blasty?
- Many of my books have first and second editions with different covers. Should I upload each edition separately?
- How do I properly add content to my account?
- I don't have any reference URL for my content. Can I still add it to my account?